The California LEMON LAW LEGAL GROUP has identified common safety and drivability problems occurring in the FIAT 500, model years 2012 thru 2015. These problems include “burning smell,” loss of power, engine or power shut-down, shifting problems, engagement delays, transmission slipping, no start, and engine stalling. With the help of the California lemon law these problems may entitle you to thousands of dollars in compensation, including a full California lemon law buy back or replacement car. In addition, FIAT must pay your attorneys’ fees!
- 4 Major Issues to Avoid with Lemon Buy-Backs
- The Ultimate Pre-Purchase Inspection Guide for Buying a Used Vehicle
- What is Lemon Law Arbitration? (And Why You Shouldn’t Do It)
- What Happens if Your Vehicle Doesn’t Meet the Exact Requirements of Lemon Law?
- What to do When your Defective Car Causes an Accident