The California LEMON LAW LEGAL GROUP has identified common safety and drivability problems occurring in the FIAT 500, model years 2012 thru 2015. These problems include “burning smell,” loss of power, engine or power shut-down, shifting problems, engagement delays, transmission slipping, no start, and engine stalling. With the help of the California lemon law these problems may entitle you to thousands of dollars in compensation, including a full California lemon law buy back or replacement car. In addition, FIAT must pay your attorneys’ fees!
- Why You Should Always Avoid Buying a Car “As Is” from a Dealership
- 5 Sounds that Might Indicate Your Vehicle is a Lemon
- How Does a Product Recall Affect Lemon Law Claims?
- 5 Common Car Dealership Scams to Look Out For
- Did You Lease a Lemon? Here’s What You Can Do to Understand How Your Situation Factors In